Talking about my eye story from red, inflamed eyes, finding a dry eye specialist, and autoimmune findings, + what I’m doing in the meantime.
Hi friends! I hope you’ve having a wonderful day! I have a new podcast episode up with the full eye story details. I put the call out on IG for topic requests, and so many of you asked to hear more about what’s been going on. I shared some in this post with the best products for dry eyes and MGD, but I’m breaking everything down in this podcast episode. Thank you so much for those of you who have checked in and have been so caring on this wild journey.
*Friendly reminder that this is not medical advice; just sharing my experience.
Here’s what I talk about in this episode:
– My eye saga, from red, inflamed eyes to figuring out what the heck was actually going on
– Bloodwork and test results
– Finding a dry eye specialist
– What functional labs I’ve been doing
– Why you aren’t your diagnosis, and so much more.
Just like with many medical situations in my life, I’m fusing more Western style treatments (like MiBoFlo) with functional and holistic options (lab testing, protocols). It doesn’t have to be one or the other, and I’m grateful to have lots of options and for amazing care providers. <3
Notes from the episode:
– HigherDOSE Labor Day sale starts TODAY! If you’ve been wanting a sauna blanket, red light face mask, PEMF Go Mat, or neck enhancer, now is the chance. Check out everything here and use the code FITNESSISA20 for 20% off! I use multiple HigherDOSE products each week and the Go Mat and sauna blanket are two of my favorite things in the whole world.
If any of my fellow health professional friends are looking for another way to help their clients, I highly recommend IHP. You can also use this information to heal yourself and then go one to heal others, which I think is a beautiful mission. You can absolutely join if you don’t currently work in the health or fitness industry; many IHPs don’t begin on this path. They’re friends who are passionate to learn more about health and wellness, and want to share this information with those they love. You can do this as a passion, or start an entirely new career.
You can use my referral link here and the code FITNESSISTA for up to $250 off the Integrative Health Practitioner program. I highly recommend it! You can check out my review IHP Level 1 here! I just finished IHP2 and will share a review of my experience, too.
– Join us for our giant community detox starting on September 11! Use the code FITNESSISTA10 for 10% off sitewide at EquiLife, including supplements and labs. If you join the detox, you can also join our private Facebook group here for group support and accountability.