Our favorite recipe has to be Chicken Piccata. It’s a dish we make for our family weekly and it definitely is the kids’ favorite! See more of Dean and Shari Dellaventura’s favorite recipes as they compete on NBC’s The Chopping Block.
fresh pasta (or dried, we use fettuccine)
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan. Dredge chicken in flour and place in pan. Let cook for about 2 minutes or until nice and brown.
- Flip chicken and add capers, lemon juice, and white wine. Allow to reduce by half.
- Add chicken stock and reduce by half again.
- Cook pasta to al dente and add in to chicken mixture, allowing some pasta water into pan. This will help thicken sauce.
- Toss pasta and chicken mixture together, adding cheese and butter as you toss. Serve immediately to the people you love. Bon appétit!
Illustration by Michael Toland
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io
Wanna save this recipe?
Create an account and you’ll be able to save and revisit your recipes, leave reviews, and more. It’s free!