This is an easy to make, healthy, and delicious recipe for your baby! Perfect for toddlers transitioning to solid food. —sesamemama
Organic Grass fed Beef
Minced Garlic Cloves
Soup Soy Sauce
Sesame Seed Oil
- Soak the dried seaweed in the water for 10 minutes.
- Add the ground beef into a large bowl, with 2 minced garlic cloves and 1 tbsp of the soup soy sauce, and set aside.
- After 10 minutes, rinse & clean the seaweed 2-3 times, then cut them into small pieces.
- Add 2 minced garlic cloves, 1tbsp of soup soy sauce,and the sesame oil.
- Stir fry the beef mixture in medium high heat without using oil.
- When about 80% of the beef is browned, add 8 cups of water, then add the seaweed mixture.
- When the water starts to boil, turn the temperature down to medium heat and cook for 30 minutes.
- Add the rest of the minced garlic cloves and soup soy sauce, then cook for another 5 minutes.