dried soba noodles
seasoned rice vinegar
julienned cucumber, peeled, seeded
julienned carrots, peeled
fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems discarded and caps sliced thin
green onions, thinly sliced
- Toast the sesame seeds in a skillet.
- Boil the soba noodles to al dente stage, about 8 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the noodles in cold water; drain again.
- Transfer the noodles to a large bowl. Add the oils and toss to coat.
- Mix the remaining ingredients, except the sesame seeds, with the noodles.
- Season with pepper, sprinkle with the sesame seeds, and serve.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io