sweet dessert wine (Muscat
vanilla bean, halved lengthwise, seeds scraped off, seeds and pod reserved
large ripe peaches
raspberry sorbet or gelato
Garnish: fresh golden and/or red raspberries
- You’ll need a 13 x 9-in. baking dish. Mix wine, vanilla-bean seeds and pod (or extract, if using) in the baking dish until seeds are dispersed; add peaches, cut sides down. Marinate at room temperature 1 to 2 hours, occasionally spooning marinade over peaches to keep them moist.
- Transfer peaches cut sides up to a platter; refrigerate.
- Pour marinade into small saucepan; stir in sugar. Bring to a boil and boil until reduced by half or until thick and syrupy, about 7 minutes. Discard pod. Let cool to room temperature.
- To serve: Put a peach half cut side up into each of 8 small dessert bowls, put a small scoop of sorbet into each cavity and drizzle with syrup.
- Total time includes marinating.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io