The easiest way to make your favorite food.
BUY NOW: 3-Quart Slow Cooker, $20; amazon.com.
Cooking spray, for slow cooker
freshly grated Parmesan
pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Spray bottom and sides of a large slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press pizza dough into bottom of slow cooker until it reaches all edges and bottom is completely covered. Spoon over pizza sauce and spread, leaving about 1″ of dough around edges. Top with cheeses, pepperoni, and spices.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low until crust turns golden and cheese is melty, 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove lid and let cool 5 minutes.
- Using a spatula, remove pizza from crock pot. Garnish with parsley, then slice and serve.
Senior Food Editor
Lena Abraham is the Senior Food Editor at Delish, where she develops and styles recipes for video and photo, and also stays on top of current food trends.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io