Jump to Recipe
Creamy, fast and healthy delicious sauce for pasta. —Piloncillo&Vainilla
rosted red bell pepper
white wine vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
package of pasta
In This Recipe
- 1. Soak the nut for a half an hour to an hour.
- 2. Roast, peel and seed red bell pepper.
3. Start cooking pasta as the package indicates.
- 4. Add walnuts, roasted red bell pepper, vinegar, salt and pepper to a blender. Blend until smooth. (It is fast with a high speed blender.) Check for seasoning.
- 5. When the pasta is done, pour the sauce over the hot pasta and mix very gently.
- Bell Pepper
- Your Best Recipe with Walnuts
See what other Food52ers are saying.