It’s a fast comfort food that only takes a few minutes and very easy that my younger college self made it all the time. Mainly its pasta in a pink sauce made out of cream and tomatoe paste. —Noor Taffish
Spaghetti or any pasta type
- In a pot bring water to boil and add some salt and then the pasta and let it cook for 10 min.
- In a sauce pan heat the vegetable oil and add to it the garlic on medium heat for a 2 min.
- Add the tomato paste in the sauce pan and mix with the garlic and leave it for 3 min.
- Add the oregano, salt and pepper and slowly pour in the cooking cream and mix for a few minutes
- Turn off the heat under the saucepan, add the pasta and mix.