- 1cup kale, thinly sliced
- 1teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1pinch cumin
- 1/4 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2tablespoons plain 2-percent-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (10 inches)
- 1 hard-boiled egg (store-bought or made ahead), thinly slice
- 1/4 avocado, thinly sliced
In a medium bowl, combine kale, oil, vinegar, and cumin. Season with salt and pepper. Massage vinaigrette into kale until leaves start to soften, about 2 minutes.
In a small bowl, use a fork to mash chickpeas with yogurt. Season with salt and pepper.
To assemble wrap: Spread chickpea-yogurt mixture over tortilla. Top with kale, egg, and avocado.
Transfer to an airtight container or lunchbox. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
19 g fat (5 g saturated)
55 g carbs
9 g sugar
12 g fiber
23 g protein