This is the most patriotic pie we’ve ever seen.
large flour tortillas
chopped black olives
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Working on the baking sheet, spread a thin layer of pizza sauce onto two tortillas then top each with a thin layer of shredded mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Place the remaining two tortillas on top. Spread another layer of pizza sauce onto each quesadilla then cover each entirely with mozzarella.
- Make a large ring of pepperoni, overlapping the slices, around the quesadilla, then make a smaller ring of pepperoni inside.
- Using a star cookie cutter, arrange black olives in a star shape.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Lauren Miyashiro is the Food Director for Delish.com.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io