Who said pasta cant be breakfast? Not me! With a creamy sauce and a yolky fried egg it’s the perfect recipe for a hearty breakfast! —Oh.hi.food
Grated Parmesan cheese
Cloves of garlic (chopped)
Salt, pepper, and chili flakes to taste
- Cook pasta until al dente in well salted water. Drain and set aside, reserving some of the water.
- Melt butter in pan and saute garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds)
- Add spinach and saute until soft, while spinach is sauteing crack 2 eggs into a cup and whisk well, add parm and pepper and whisk until combined.
- Turn heat to low, add pasta and toss to combine.
- Slowly mix in parm egg mixture, and toss until well coated, use the pasta water to thin the sauce if needed. Remove from heat.
- Season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes, top with the remaining egg fried to desired temp.