Easy pork and vegetable stir-fry makes a perfect after-work skillet supper. Serve over rice or in lettuce cups if you’re going lower-carb.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups cut up Asian vegetables (packaged, or slice your own baby bok choy, snow peas, cabbage, etc.)
- 1 pound lean ground pork
- 1 (9-ounce) package McCormick Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry Skillet Sauce
- chopped fresh cilantro
- Put the rice on to cook the minute you walk in the door if you don't have leftover rice at the ready.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until crisp-tender. Remove from pan into a bowl and reserve.
- Add pork to the skillet and cook, stirring frequently, for 3-5 minutes, until cooked through. Add sauce to the pan, stir to combine and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 1 minute, until heated through.
- Portion hot cooked rice into bowls, top with reserved cooked vegetables, spoon Sesame Pork over the top, and garnish with fresh chopped cilantro if you wish. Dig in!
- Serves 4.