All of the flavours of pizza rolled into balls and fried until golden brown and crispy! These little pizza poppers a stuffed with plenty of melted cheese and perfect when served with pizza sauce for dipping!
- 1 pizza dough (homemade or store bought)
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 24 1x1x1/4 inch pieces mozzarella
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 1 teaspoon oregano or Italian seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (homemade or store bought), hot
- Roll the dough out into a 12×8 inch rectangle, cut into 24 2×2 inch squares, top with pizza filling and wrap them up sealing them tightly.
- Heat some oil in a pan over medium heat and cook until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes, set aside in paper towels to drain, sprinkle on the mixture of the parmesan, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper and enjoy while warm, dipped into pizza sauce.