- 1 Butternut squash (halved and deseeded)
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 Onions
- 1 liter Vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chop butternut squash, onion and potatoes into cubes.
- Warm a large pot and add in olive oil. Add in onions and cook till soft.
- Then, add in potatoes and squash. Cook for a minute or so.
- Add in vegetable stock and allow to simmer for about 30 minutes or until potatoes and squash are soft.
- Using a blender or food processor, blend the soup until smooth. If too thick, add a bit of water.
- Season with salt and pepper.