- 400 gram (12½ ounce) beef fillet
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 crushed clove garlic
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1/3 cup finely chopped baby rocket leaves
- 1/3 cup flaked parmesan cheese
Tightly wrap 400g (12½ ounce) piece beef eye fillet in plastic wrap; freeze 1 hour or until firm. Unwrap beef; slice as thinly as possible. Arrange slices on platter.
Combine olive oil, finely grated lemon rind, lemon juice, crushed garlic, finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped fresh oregano and finely chopped baby rocket leaves (arugula) in small bowl. Serve beef sprinkled with herb mixture and flaked parmesan cheese.