- 15 zucchini flowers with stems attached (150g), trimmed
- 4 baby fennel bulbs (520g), trimmed, cut into wedges
- 4 baby eggplants (240g), halved lengthways, score skin diagonally
- 1 red capsicum (350g), chopped coarsely
- 1 yellow capsicum (350g), chopped coarsely
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 2 radicchio (300g), trimmed, chopped coarsely
- 1/4 cup (60ml) balsamic glaze
Remove stamens from centre of zucchini flowers. Brush fennel, eggplant, capsicum and zucchini flowers and stems with oil.
Cook vegetables, in batches, on heated oiled barbecue (or grill or grill pan) until tender; transfer to large bowl, cover to keep warm.
Add radicchio and balsamic glaze to vegetables; toss gently to combine, season to taste.
The stem of the zucchini is the baby zucchini attached to the flower.