- 1 cup whole-milk yogurt, well beaten
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint or a dash of dried mint flakes, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups club soda or spring water, chilled
Try Amazon Fresh
- Saturated fat2.58g
- Trans fat
Get fresh food news delivered to your inbox
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.
Get The Cookbook
- 1Pour yogurt, mint, salt, and pepper into a pitcher. Stir well.
- 2Add club soda or spring water gradually, stirring constantly. Add 3 or 4 ice cubes and mix again.
- 3Serve chilled. Nush-e-Jan!
© 2007 From New Food of Life by Najmieh Batmanglij by permission of Mage Publishers