This loaded pizza is a decadent, rich, sausage-and-veggie-topped feast.
fresh mozzarella cheese
sweet Italian sausage meat
small green pepper
strip crumbled cooked bacon
- Place large cookie sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Stretch dough round into small circle. Place on large sheet parchment paper, stretching and pressing to form 14-inch circle with slight rim. Spread sauce on dough; top with mozzarella in single layer. Transfer, with parchment, to hot cookie sheet.
- Microwave, in medium microwave-safe bowl, 4 ounces sweet Italian sausage meat, casing removed, on high 2 minutes or until no longer pink. Cool.
- Top pizza with mushrooms, green pepper, pepperoni, and crumbled cooked bacon (optional). Crumble sausage on top.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sausage is cooked.
Tips & Techniques
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io